Forge Again/Distro update: Denovali, Robotic, etc.

forgeagain

For anyone who is interested, the Elder 10"+CDs are shipping now. There are still some brown cover copies available (hand-numbered /100, mailorder/band exclusive). I also have one size L Elder shirt in brown if anyone wants it. Let me know via PM or email.

In addition, I just got a shitload of stuff in the mail for the distro. The three latest vinyl releases from Denovali, plus a ton of stuff from Robotic Empire, all priced to sell! In addition, there are also some copies of the Call Me Lightning/Get Rad split 7". Good times.

Here's what's what. Prices include postage in the US. Go to the website to order. www.forgeagainrecords.com

Scenester Credentials

CALL ME LIGHTNING / GET RAD split 7" $4

(FT) THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT - "guns of august'" LP $7

Denovali Records

CELESTE - "nihiliste(s)t" LP $12

MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS - "variations on swing" LP $12

KIDCRASH / COFFIN DANCER split 10" $10

Robotic Empire Records

TORCHE - "in return" 10"+CD $15

TORCHE - "s/t" LP $10

RED SPAROWES - "at the soundless dawn " 2xLP $16

RED SPAROWES - "every red heart shines toward the red sun " 2xLP $16

PYGMY LUSH - "bitter" LP $10

ULTRA DOLPHINS - "mar" LP $8

RIDDLE OF STEEL - "got this feelin'" LP $7

Adagio830/Lovitt

HARAM - "s/t" LP $8 (import version)

Are those Celeste LPs all one color or do you have some of the various ones?

"Available in four colors: clear, blue, red, and red w/black traces - email for availability or just order and get one at random!"

Your pick. Get em before they're gone. I only have like 2 of each. I'm keeping whatever the last one sold is.

Finally ordered the Celeste LP. I grabbed a clear one. Such a good album, can't wait for it to get here.

I also got it on clear. I think it goes with the artwork the best.

i hear ya. the red w/black traces is intriguing though.

He's right, that split is really good. I haven't listened to Celeste yet, but the Meet Me In St. Louis album is sweet too.

All I have left is a single copy of the Shoot in the Dark+ LP with no sleeve, no insert, no 7". Just one leftover from when they repressed 50 of them to replace the screwed up ones the plant sent us. If you want that just include another $5 with any other order. The split 7" w/Riddle of Steel is OOP, and that song is actually on the Shoot in the Dark+ LP anyway. Actually, I probably could sell you a personal copy of the Hamburger Help Us 7". There were a billion variations on it and I have a bunch. I'm sure I could spare one. PM me I suppose.

I want that Kidcrash, but honestly the fact that it's only one song, and I could care less about Coffin Dancer, means that I'm going to spend $10 on something that's never going to get played. Oh well. Still a great band.

Dude, it is well worth the $10. The Kidcrash song is about 7 and a half minutes, so it is a somewhat long song. It might be my favorite song by them. And the Coffin Dancer side is just epic. You should buy it.