Paramore talks about new album, drop trailer and single artwork

• 1 month later...

Paramore should have stopped years ago. Their new look is not flattering at all, and their music does not feel the same. They have headed down a path most bands have taken and failed.

ParamoreParamore.png

I'm glad that you choose your music based on look... Also I suspect that you have only heard one song off their new album, I honestly would never judge an album by one song. There have been several albums that I hated the lead single of but ended up loving the album, you should seriously give the new stuff a chance, it may grow on you.

I'm glad that you choose your music based on look... Also I suspect that you have only heard one song off their new album, I honestly would never judge an album by one song. There have been several albums that I hated the lead single of but ended up loving the album, you should seriously give the new stuff a chance, it may grow on you.

I've heard the whole album. It reminds me of the direction Tegan and Sara have driven themselves into. 

I have been a Paramore fan for years. 

I've heard the whole album. It reminds me of the direction Tegan and Sara have driven themselves into. 

I have been a Paramore fan for years.  

I had no idea the album has been leaked. I was not trying to insult your opinion of their music, but if you do not enjoy the "Tegan and Sara" direction they've gone in there is no reason for you to attack them. Personally I am proud that they haven't given what they have or had because they showed how strong they are by getting through such a massive break up. If you have been a fan for years I think the album may grow on you if you give it a chance.

• 4 weeks later...