The Dream Thread!

Only got up to 75 today here. Winter? What's that?

it MIGHT be 6 degrees outside right now. 

it was so cold this morning, my power steering crapped out on the way to work.

it MIGHT be 6 degrees outside right now. 

it was so cold this morning, my power steering crapped out on the way to work.

that sucks. i do not envy you. we briefly had a day of 40 degree weather last week and that sucked. then again being used to mild weather fails horribly during winter

I firmly believe in dream catchers and heres why. I used to have this one dream a lot when I was younger about me and a group of friends (the group changed every time based on who i was close with) walking through a dark woods when in the distance we see a clearing and there's a cabin at the edge of it that's all lit up. We slowly approach, the cabin and we peer in to see a really tall dude doing something evil (never been sure exactly what he's doing). Then one my friends will accidentally bump the door and he will start chasing us. We would run through the woods and end up hiding in the water under a bridge. I had this dream a bunch when I was younger, and it only stopped when I made a dream catcher in Boy Scouts and hung it up in my room. I honestly just thought it was a coincidence at the time. When I moved to my new house I was without the dream catcher for one night, and had the dream again. Since I hung up the dream catcher after that I've never had the dream again.

Why did this thread die? anyways

I had a weird dream that I took ecstasy with F. Scott Fitzgerald and then we partied it up at some fancy old timey club and got super drunk and  I remember stumbling through the streets and digging holes in people’s backyards with my bare hands like a madman. At one point some old guy came out to yell at me and I just harassed him until he gave up and went back inside his house. Also, I couldn't stop pissing myself. God, I was such a mess

yea

I've always wanted to figure out why my dreaming is so fucked beyond belief.

As a kid and up till I was 20 I had one recurring dream that would always leave me waking up terrified and drenched in sweat.  It was of me being chased around by a Vagina that was basically a black hole.  It was chasing me and devouring everything.  The dream always had the feel of film noir except instead of in standard black and white it was in sepia tones.  I blame me being fucked up on this dream and this dream alone.

Recently, over the last year or so, I've had issues with actually mistaking things that happen in dream for things that actually happened. Most recently I woke up and knew that that day I had to watch my brothers kids for a few hours, because a while back he asked me to.  I get myself ready and go to my phone to check my texts to double check what time he wanted me to come over and there is nothing.  Then I double check with him and he never asked me to do that and in fact we hadn't talked in a week or more.

I had a wild dream when I was 7 that I still remember too this day, I'm 24 now. So it starts with me in the gymnasium of my future high school playing basketball with Kurt cobain and then suddenly the double doors at the other end of the gym explode open and in comes the monsters from where the wild things are and Kurt cobain suddenly has a whip in his hand and is fighting them off and yells at me too run. So I start running for what feels like an eternity and end up in a bathroom which was also in my future high school and hide in a stall. Crazy thing about the stall is it has the same stupid writings on the walls as there actually is in that stall. And then I get sucked into the toilet and flushed and I woke up. The insane thing is I lived in mass at the time and went too high school in Florida, so I had no way of knowing what my future high school would look like.

• 1 month later...

THREAD RESURRECTION!

So I had a dream where nothing really happened but, it basically had a soundtrack sort of. It was just like a normal day, no funky stuff except Luther - Siblings & Sevens played like in its entirety in the back. Anything similar happen to anyone else?

This old but, I've had the same dream three times. First at like 11 ish, then Jr year of high school, and lastly like this past summer. I don't remember anything but basics. Its a vampire apocolypse kind of thing. Except its basically just vampires and the rest of the world seems void of people except for various family members. I'm running around my dad's neighborhood, running into my grandma's house (which is completely empty), then run to hide in my dad's attic. Every time it wasn't like current age me either, I was always 11.

• 6 months later...

Resurrecting this thread. Havent had a good dream in a while. But tonights may have been the best ever. So in some swanky hotel room on top of and hardcore making out with Aubrey Plaza we were like on the run for some reason. Things started heating up... then I wake up of course! I hate my life