WTB: Manchester Orchestra / Thrice Split - $100

Stropav

Thanks! Some dude listed one on Discogs last night for $200, and declined my $100 pretty quickly. The price I'm going to end up paying to keep my Thrice collection complete...

Man that's reallyshitty. Discogs prices pretty much being the equivalent to ebay prices nowawdays sucks. Though I did see a copy of Alchemy Index up for 190 the other day. sucker went pretty fast

I know to each his/her own, but I still can't comprehend how people are spending so much on eBay for a two song split.

I can't imagine paying $200 for this either, and that's coming from a Thrice fan who drove 3250 miles round-trip to see their final 10 shows and is at the barricade in their farewell photo.

...Yes, that last bit is absolutely an attempt to get someone to sell their copy to a deserving (desperate?) fan. :P

Badass to see a fan like this. Sucks that some 'flippers' snagged copies and you didn't :( I thought Manchester Orchestra might halt some of the sales due to the individuals listing them on eBay prior to even receiving... not to mention, they got crazy exorbitant prices. I am doing my best to try and snag a few of these. My goal is to do so and put them up on here for RETAIL price. I am trying hard man. WIsh me luck. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

PS Did you go to the Lincoln, NE show? I was going to be at that one and didn't make it. Sadly.

Cheers and hope to speak with you soon!