No Such Noise! - Life Goes On EP Pop Punk/SKA FFO: TWY, LTJ, FOB On Sale $11 ppd

This is the first release on my label (Boshkung Records) and will be available monday at noon est. I've been working on this for about a year now, as some of you know, and am really excited that it's finally coming out! If you want to check it out before you buy it the whole ep is streaming here. The vinyl is cut at 45 rpm because I wanted it to sound good, and because it's only 5 songs. Each copy is hand numbered out of 300 and will be shipped outside of the sleeve in a bag with a pad to hopefully prevent any damage. It'll be up for sale here http://boshkungrecords.storenvy.com/products/1025599-no-such-noise-life-goes-on-ep-12 I hope some of you check it out/pick up a copy. Any questions ask em here and I'll be happy to answer em!

Picked one up. I checked out the first track on youtube and can definitely get behind it.

Congrats on the release, man. Hope there are more to come!

Thanks dude! I believe the band is actually recording a full length this spring/summer and I'll be releasing that too!