WTB: Gorillaz, Cold War Kids, Beirut, Eddie Vedder, Band of Skulls

CowboyLP

Hello everyone,

To be more specific in my request I am interested in purchasing these albums:

Gorillaz - Demon Dayz (Yes, I know it's a pipe dream request. But it doesn't hurt to try.)

Cold War Kids - Robbers and Cowards

Beirut - Any Albums except "The Rip Tide"

Eddie Vedder - Into the Wild

Band of Skulls - Baby Darling Doll Face Honey

Not looking for retail prices because I'm a poor college student. Just looking for a deal if someones willing to part ways. Thank you.

You are looking for really hard to find albums! Good luck! I just bought demon days off of someone on this site like a month ago and it cost me 110. Good luck though to you because those are some great albums!

Thank you, I already know it's a long shot. But I have to try to get them you know. As for the 110 for the Gorillaz that's such an awesome deal. That's what I'd be willing to dish for it if the offer came up. On amazon and Ebay people are pricing it at $400. They're off their rockers. But at least you can find it at a price. Robbers and Cowards Isn't even up anywhere  :unsure: .

The one's that I WTB the most however are the Band of Skulls, Cold War Kids, and the Gorillaz Albums. The other two are just convenience purchases for me if anyone has a deal to offer.

I found someone who's willing to give me Baby Darling for 18 Bucks. Today's my day. :D

Damn dude im jealous! I bought it on a website for 17 the other week but they were out of stock and didnt know when they would get it back in stock so i was a bit upset! Lucky you! good luck on you ventures!