Someone recommend me a new slip mat...

Looking for a cheap, new slip mat that I can replace my shitty stock pro-ject one with. I don't need any fancy designs, black is quite alright. I just want something that won't come up with the record every time I take it off the table. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

I have been looking into the Music Hall MAT Decoupling Cork Turntable Platter Mat. I haven't tried it out, but it seems like what you are looking for. You can find it for about $30 if you shop around. I don't think that is the "cheap" you are looking for though. Have you thought of upgrading the platter to something like the Acri-Plat? Just some suggestions...I am interested to see other people's input as well because I hate that damn thing too. Haha.

On a MMF 5.1, I started with the original felt mat, tried the Music Hall cork mat and finally solved my problems by purchasing the acrylic platter.   The MH cork mat is very thin and really did not solve the static problem for me and just left me frustrated.  Even considered double-stick tape under the $50 cork mat but ultimately just purchased the platter.  Never looked back.