Modern Life Is War Witness vinyl LP back in print!

joelifeline

joe im glad you did this instead of letting the prices on the og presses skyrocket.

Thanks for the compliment! If record should be in print from people still buying it, I like to keep in print unless it was meant to be a limited run. While I love making different versions and collect records myself, it's not always necessary to keep changing the color of the vinyl to keep selling to the same people over and over again. While it might help the label it's just always necessary.

However a lot of my records do have a # of colors because it's just too much fun. Witness there was 2 colors made by the pressing plant in the 1st press I didn't even ask for!

i still have some blue gatefold copies in my distro.

and i know of quite a few places that have it as well. most people just check the same 3 or 4 large distros.

i think its great that its repressed as well, cause that album rules, and people should always be able to get it on vinyl.

i guess i just hadnt noticed the going price was up

Modern Life Is War "Witness" vinyl is finally back in print! The record is on purple vinyl, but the jacket is no longer a gatefold. It is now a single jacket with a matte finish and insert.

Filed under LifeLine Releases:

http://www.lifelinerecords.net/catalog/

Thanks for reading!

I'm from the Netherlands and Reflections Records did this release here. One of my favorite bands. So when i found out the lifeline press was gatefold i bougt one. I'm a big artfan and gatefold means more art. so to bad this isn't gatefolded. but if you don't already have it: buy it! Great album!

and the Reflections release was this week on ebay and went for over $50...

joe im glad you did this instead of letting the prices on the og presses skyrocket.

Thanks for the compliment! If record should be in print from people still buying it, I like to keep in print unless it was meant to be a limited run. While I love making different versions and collect records myself, it's not always necessary to keep changing the color of the vinyl to keep selling to the same people over and over again. While it might help the label it's just always necessary.

However a lot of my records do have a # of colors because it's just too much fun. Witness there was 2 colors made by the pressing plant in the 1st press I didn't even ask for!

I'd love to see a small one press run of the Spanish Bombs EP as was planned...

I'd love to see a small one press run of the Spanish Bombs EP as was planned...

The record is still going to happen. Just a matter of when, but it will be a 12" EP with the s/t on Side A and Side B will be the brown bag demo.