BUILDING BETTER BOMBS Freak Out Squares LP P.O.S.

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

BUILDING BETTER BOMBS Freak Out Squares LP purple vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/init42-1

For those of you who don’t know, P.O.S. played in a handful of punk bands before becoming the hip-hop luminary he is today. This record is a new band featuring P.O.S. on vocals and it rocks. Kind of Punk/Hardcore/Rock and Roll and I guess my buddy Joey saw them play at the Cardinal Sin’s CD release show last year. Either way, this sounds really promising. The record will be pressed on purple vinyl in an edition of 500. Get em while you can!

Here is an mp3 for Lookout.

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/vinylcollective/04-Lookout.mp3

Guest scriptedrain

I got this CD the day it came out from POS at a BBB show here. Had him sign it and everything.

Don't get me wrong, I love him as a rapper and his albums / collaborations are great, but I really have to be in the mood to listen to this. It's punk, straight up. It's noisy, it's loud, it's thrashing, it's hard to understand what he's saying. If you know how he grew up, then this band won't surprise you, but if you've only heard his POS stuff and know him as a rapper, at least check out the MySpace to get a jist of what it sounds like. I'm gonna have to put my hard earned money elsewhere, though, as having an autographed CD (which I've put in once since I got it in early 07) is enough for me.

- Jeff