LF - The Measure (SA) - measurement 7 - wtf

vodkablast

I figured it out, it's the Means to an End one. I ordered it a while ago but haven't gotten it. I was just confused because they label all of their releases like "this is the 3rd measurement" and 6 was the Off With Their Heads split then 8 was Historical Fiction. So it skipped 7 and it confused me since 7 came out after 8.

^^That probably didn't make any sense.

You are right...seventh measure.

1st Measurement - Historical Fiction LP - Salinas/Don Giovanni

2nd Measurement - Union Pool - Idiot Box Industries

3rd Measurement - Old Crow - Los Diaper Records

4th Measurement - Modern Machines Split - Salinas Records

5th Measurement - O Pioneers!!! Split - Kiss Of Death Records

6th Measurement - Off With Their Heads Split - Chunksaah Records

7th Measurement - Means To An End - Salinas Records

8th Measurement - Historical Fiction - KOD/Team Science

I guess the Blotto split on Snuffy Smile will be the 9th Measurement.

Thanks for the help. I'm about to order that from you, No Idea is taking FOREVERRRR. They played here in Baltimore last night and they were talking shit about that 7", about how the guy sent it to them and their tour was practically over and how the covers really suck. I need to get it soon, I'm making this cd of all their 7"s and it's got this sweet Kurt Russell cover.

Thanks for the help. I'm about to order that from you, No Idea is taking FOREVERRRR. They played here in Baltimore last night and they were talking shit about that 7", about how the guy sent it to them and their tour was practically over and how the covers really suck. I need to get it soon, I'm making this cd of all their 7"s and it's got this sweet Kurt Russell cover.

yeah, snuffy smile 7"s are always put together kinda crummy. dont really know why, but they are.

you should totally burn an extra copy of that CD and send it to me!

mannn, bummed i missed that show. wait, are you releasing a cd of their 7"s or just doing it for fun? haha.