Iron Lung - White Glove Test

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ I wish I could get that double. Dude from prank said if I lived a decent enough distance from a show in canada I could snag the 2xlp (12 hours from it) now I'm not getting any emails back and the message says not available in NA. The regular is sold out.  I'm worried if I wait too long for a response then I'm going to miss out on even the single. Fuuuuuck,

I don't know why it would be stupid for a band to sell their merch when that's what they often use to travel. It will eventually sell out at shows so why would it matter if its in the first two weeks or the last day of the tour. Bands need money to survive ... I hope they do sell 500 copies quickly. Btw, not trying to be a dick I just don't understand the rationale behind your statement.

It's to give everyone a chance to get the record. It'll be a huge bummer for east coast people to go to the show wanting the much-hyped record they can only get at shows only to find it's sold out. 

Basically the 2nd LP is two "noise" tracks (one per side) that can be played independently (sounds great) or in conjunction with the other LP. The digital download has the full album as is and then merged (LP1+LP2).