John Nolan + Geoff Rickly Tour - Starts 5/10

This thread is as good of a place to ask this as any. Would you rather hear:

- a live version of Til It's Done To Death (from the latest solo tour, keys + guitar)

- demo of It Takes A Long Time (that's much different than either versions, pre-Height)

- demo of I Don't Believe You (also pre-Height)

...Jane, I'm counting on you.

This thread is as good of a place to ask this as any. Would you rather hear:

- a live version of Til It's Done To Death (from the latest solo tour, keys + guitar)

- demo of It Takes A Long Time (that's much different than either versions, pre-Height)

- demo of I Don't Believe You (also pre-Height)

...Jane, I'm counting on you.

You should probably be asking people that are on the fence about him, because you know as well as I do that I'm buying whatever John Nolan stuff you put out.

But damn, it's hard to choose... I guess if forced to pick just one it'd be the demo of I Don't Believe You.

Do you know who handles John's press stuff? I wouldn't mind photographing the show, it's been a while but I always loved the NSB for photographing shows.

I'll see if you can shoot it. North Star Bar isn't strict with photo passes or anything, it shouldn't be an issue.

Plans are getting bigger and bigger for this tour...

For the love of God, please tell me the tour is coming to So Cal. I'm in the process of possibly buying a house and have needed to really watch my spending... but missing this tour is making me crazy and I was actually thinking of selling off some records to fly out to catch one of the shows...

For the love of God, please tell me the tour is coming to So Cal. I'm in the process of possibly buying a house and have needed to really watch my spending... but missing this tour is making me crazy and I was actually thinking of selling off some records to fly out to catch one of the shows...

Good news for your house/unfortunately otherwise, it won't be heading west.

... this is the sound of my heart breaking.

If anyone is planning to go to a show and can pick up a shirt or two for me, I'd really appreciate it (and would be able to throw in a little extra for the trouble). PM me if you'd be willing to help. Thanks!

I should be able to help out.

... this is the sound of my heart breaking.

If anyone is planning to go to a show and can pick up a shirt or two for me, I'd really appreciate it (and would be able to throw in a little extra for the trouble). PM me if you'd be willing to help. Thanks!

Would it help if I told you we're tossing around the idea of a live record w/ John and Geoff?

I should be able to help out.

That would be awesome! Basically I would just need the smallest size they have (preferably girl's fit if they have it). We'll talk more over PM when it gets closer to. Thank you!

Would it help if I told you we're tossing around the idea of a live record w/ John and Geoff?

Why yes, actually, that would help. I'd even go as far as to say that would be freaken amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to this last night on a whim. A friend of mine that I hadn't hung out with bought me a ticket. It was an awesome show. I shouted 'Sunrise Highway' and John played it! I was stoked. Not to mention everyone that played got on stage and covered Neil Young's Helpless. Such a good show, too bad there were only like 40 people there.