Murderburgers - Semi-Erect, Semi-Retarded, Semi-Detached cassette /100!

Hey guys, 

I just started a label called Pogo Party Records and our first release, The Murderburgers - Semi-Erect, Semi Retarded, Semi-Detached is finally out! We're really stoked that Fraser (from The Murderburgers) and Kevin Aper allowed us to put this out. This is the first time it's been pressed on cassette! Limited to 100 hand-numbered copies. If you aren't familiar with this band, check them out here http://themurderburgers.bandcamp.com/album/semi-erect-semi-retarded-semi-detached

If you like Lillingtons, Copyrights, Dear Landlord, etc, then I think you'll love these guys! 

$5 + shipping!

http://pogopartyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/the-murderburgers-semi-erect-semi-retarded-semi-detached

531640_424968650929197_631322540_n.jpg

We've managed to find a way to cut shipping costs! Here are our new prices. $7ppd within Canada, $8ppd to the US, $10ppd to the UK. If you don't live in any of these countries PLEASE contact us in advance so we can give you an accurate quote. Also, Chris, if you haven't been refunded yet due to our over-priced shipping quote, we will be doing that today! 

• 1 month later...

I don't really buy tapes, but I can vouch that these guys make good music!

They do rule! Really stoked that we could put this out! 

Also, we've got some really exciting future releases. I'm not going to tell you what they are quite yet, but lets just say these albums were originally released on Clearview and It's Alive.. GET STOKED!