FS: Collection - Need a new transmission

Guest tms2787

Guest tms2787

Looking to offset some of the costs of needing a new transmission, taking offers on everything minus anything Brand New and/or Thrice-related. Please be fair with offers, I need to sell some stuff and I am only doing it so my car is drivable. I am reasonable, easy to deal with, most things I just want fair price and def not eBay but there are a few I won't get rid of unless the offer is great (Everything In Transit; She Stayed As Steam, New Wave) but anything that is readily available, I will obviously sell for less. Check out my list and let me know if there's anything you'd be interested in and please be ready to pay I need to sell ASAP. 

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/TMS2787

Thanks.

Guest tms2787

Well, it's not going to be as much as I expected because I have a friend who can help me out but I still need to sell a few things.

Thought a n00b was going to buy a few things from me, he claimed he was "Waiting to hear back for you so I can get instant confirmation you got payment! (What the fuck is that?) while I was at work and then sent me another message about twenty minutes later and something came up and he couldn't get them anymore. Annoying. /rant

But, yeah, hit me up if you see anything.

• 3 months later...