Boris - Pink 2nd Press available

Two colors in the Southern Lord store, each out of 1000. i know some of you are interested. they also have the Stupid Babies Go Mad split for $25 for anyone too scared to order from japan.

http://southernlord.com/store.php

To commemorate the return of Boris to the American shores once again we have been given authorization from our favorite Japanese mind melters: BORIS to repress the sought after vinyl version of their 2006 released masterpiece: "Pink". This repress comes in two colors: "Icy Pink" (1k pressed) and "Deep Red" (1k). The 180 gram vinyl comes housed in a thick cardboard gatefold jacket with Pink printing on the inside! The 3 "acid-tab style" sheet-inserts from the CD version are included within the package inside a glassine envelope! Both colors are available via mailorder. $17.77. These will go fast so be sure to place your order asap. Please limit 1 of each color per customer/order.

Once i met David Fricke from rolling stone in line to buy boris merch

He has always struck me as a guy that I'd love to hang out with and listen to him tell stories of all the bands and music he has witnessed and experienced. Especially they heyday of Punk rock at CBGB's...

he was a super nice dude

and was surprised i noticed him