codeine

Alright guys, in honor of 4th of July and [late] Canada Day I am running a promotion. This promotion will run until I either get enough cash in my paypal to afford the releases I have been putting off, or until I decide to arbitrarily end it... I'm not sure when that would be, depends how much interest I get, but if there isn't much I'll probably run it until this weekend is over so I can get any takers' orders out within about a week.

Here's the info:

4th of July SALE!!! (And late Canada Day SALE) - BUY ANY 4 ALBUMS AND GET FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NORTH AMERICA!!! (~$20 value)

- Buy any 4 albums (12"s/LPs/2xLPs) and get free shipping from Canada to the continental USA and Canada.
- Items marked as EXEMPT such as box sets can not be applied because their shipping weight
- slipmats/CDs/DVDs/7"s do not count as 1 of the 4 - however 7"s can be added to your order for no extra shipping AFTER you choose 4 items that DO count

If you have any questions about what counts and what doesn't PM me with the items you are interested in along with an OFFER for any items marker OFFER

• 3 weeks later...

bump

got some stuff going out this week so figured I'd bump while I'm at it, see if I can get a decent mail run.

if you buy 3-4 LPs or 2-3 2xLPs worth over $100 before shipping I'll cover all shipping costs to anywhere in Canada up to a $20 value, anything beyond $20 you'd have to cover.  For USA and international I will also pay the first $20 of your shipping... so for most people in the USA this means free shipping and for internation a good discount/faster shipping.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted

Make tight offers on the valuable stuff - some of these lowballs are insulting...

if you want a few records no one really cares about I'll do like 4 for $40, 4 for $60, 4 for $80 shipped - depending which ones... but I'm not selling 1 MTB record for $10 when shipping starts at $20

gotta love Canada Post, right man? ;)

USA to Canada is pretty much the same $ as Canada to USA  now.

gotta love Canada Post, right man? ;)

USA to Canada is pretty much the same $ as Canada to USA  now.

Yeah I've noticed that prices went up.  Whether I buy something from Finland or USA it's about $20 for 1 record, $30 for 2 - so Canada Post is actually cheaper now if you buy multiple items in 1 order.