WTT: ATDI

Mathyou99

I have a copy of At The Drive In I don't mind getting rid of. I found a single copy at my local store today and figured I'd grab it. I had seen a lot of people talking about it on here and I had a few friends that I thought might have missed out. I don't mind parting ways with it because I have an original pressing that is in mint condition. I'm not looking to flip/sell the copy. I would like to trade for something on my want list, I realize that a lot of the things on my list hold a lot of value so I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence and ask for something worth hundreds of dollars. I'm sure there are also things that I would like that I forgot to put on my want list so feel free to message me and I'll look through anyone's list that is willing to trade. I'm probably looking for certain vinyl and if I don't find anything that pulls at my heart strings I have no problems holding on to this record for a bit. Thanks!

Sorry if that is a vague answer. I'm trying not to ask for anything that is too expensive. ATDI cost me around 37.00 with tax and I figure shipping costs will be at LEAST 8.00 if not 5.00 or 10.00 more. I tried putting a good number of things that I want on my list but its hard to remember all the albums you like, that's why I'm open to looking at people's trade lists.

Thanks for all the messages folks, I was surprised by the responses. I'm in the process of looking at lists and figuring out if there is anything people will part with that we could match value wise. I also understand that some of your collections are off limits and rightfully so. I don't plan on dragging this out, I'll keep everyone updated throughout the course of the day tomorrow. I wish I had a copy for everyone, I'll keep in touch and hopefully figure something out at some point during the day. Thanks again!

Thought I might have a trade but haven't heard much back in the last day, so I guess I'm still on the hunt, if anyone is on the lookout for this. I also broke down and bought the last copy of The Cure-Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me RSD release in my neck of the woods. I planned on keeping the Cure for my own personal collection but I'd be willing to part with it for the right trade. I don't feel strongly compelled to part with either albums but I'd be willing to look through lists for trades. Not looking for anything in particular at the moment but I wouldn't mind finding a copy of the White Stripes-Elephant (RSD). Keeping an open mind….