wtb: lydia - devil

KevinShishko

I tried to buy a copy at their show but didn't want to wait behind 50+ hysterical girls elbowing their way to get Leighton's autograph and completely ignoring the guitarist and keyboardist.

:(

And that $12 shipping was lol-worthy on the pre-order

i gave in and paid the shipping for paint it golden but only cause the lp was $5 less.

i would have gladly paid for a ticket that would've been the same price as shipping this time around and waited in line to get it but i was on vacation for the philly date =/

If you don't get one soon, I have 2 copies. I should probably part with one sooner or later.

if you're willing to part with one i'll definitely take it off your hands. i didn't even check how much longer the tour is going for so i don't know how much luck i'll have with someone picking me up a copy.

i gave in and paid the shipping for paint it golden but only cause the lp was $5 less.

i would have gladly paid for a ticket that would've been the same price as shipping this time around and waited in line to get it but i was on vacation for the philly date =/

Yeah - definitely more worthwhile to see them and pick it up at the show.  I saw them in NYC, the audience was about 90% female.  Was still a great show, and I love that Leighton comes out to meet everybody (met him last year after Paint it Golden) but when he does it right behind the merch table it makes buying the merch a hassle haha.

Yeah - definitely more worthwhile to see them and pick it up at the show. I saw them in NYC, the audience was about 90% female. Was still a great show, and I love that Leighton comes out to meet everybody (met him last year after Paint it Golden) but when he does it right behind the merch table it makes buying the merch a hassle haha.

the advantage of it being mostly girls is i can see over them much easier than if it's a bunch of guys at a show but waiting in line would suck haha

normally a long line at the merch scares me away but when it's $12 shipping otherwise i think i could be patient behind a bunch of girls

• 2 weeks later...