Wanted: Fake Problems - Spurs and Spokes (White)

dougyfresh

holy shit! so no one probably cares, but i got it. i'm currently at college and don't feel like having the hassle of keeping my vinyl at college, so i get it mailed to my house. my sister calls me up and tells me what i got in. it's kind of a hassle though because she doesn't know what she's talking about in the case of vinyl (not trying to sound elitist, but she calls 7"s "small ones" and 12"s "big ones". so i called today just for shits and giggles to check on my spurs and spokes i got in last week. it turns out it was white. i asked for one in the comment section of my no idea records order, but didn't think they really had one. so happy right now. i just have to order a black, which should be no problem, and it's complete. thanks! one love.

holy shit! so no one probably cares, but i got it. i'm currently at college and don't feel like having the hassle of keeping my vinyl at college, so i get it mailed to my house. my sister calls me up and tells me what i got in. it's kind of a hassle though because she doesn't know what she's talking about in the case of vinyl (not trying to sound elitist, but she calls 7"s "small ones" and 12"s "big ones". so i called today just for shits and giggles to check on my spurs and spokes i got in last week. it turns out it was white. i asked for one in the comment section of my no idea records order, but didn't think they really had one. so happy right now. i just have to order a black, which should be no problem, and it's complete. thanks! one love.

That's awesome. I wonder if they would actually look through and find you certain colors for other records.

From a Fashion Standpoint is their first cd. Their discography is this (if I can remember correctly)

From A Fashion Standpoint

Any Day Now split

Sedona split

Oh No!

Watching The Bull Get The Matador

Spurs and Spokes

Spurs Spokes / Bull Matador

How Far Our Bodies Go

Wizard Eyes or whatever it's called

They used to be like electro dancey stuff and it was just the singer (I think). Then from Oh No! on they got the style they are now. Thats why the CD EP is called what it is because it's a compilation of songs from Spurs and Bull but the bull stuff is rerecorded. The only one I don't have is Fashion and I can't find it, hence dicks will be sucked.

From a Fashion Standpoint is their first cd. Their discography is this (if I can remember correctly)

From A Fashion Standpoint

Any Day Now split

Sedona split

Oh No!

Watching The Bull Get The Matador

Spurs and Spokes

Spurs Spokes / Bull Matador

How Far Our Bodies Go

Wizard Eyes or whatever it's called

They used to be like electro dancey stuff and it was just the singer (I think). Then from Oh No! on they got the style they are now. Thats why the CD EP is called what it is because it's a compilation of songs from Spurs and Bull but the bull stuff is rerecorded. The only one I don't have is Fashion and I can't find it, hence dicks will be sucked.

i'll be stealing this from you soon. all i have is sendspace shit victoria downloaded. i'd love to actually have it.