FS: Jimmy Eat World test press, + more UPDATE!!

sewbr0

so i had emailed someone about some piebald releases. and the past few weeks responses and replys have been drawn out. but he just sent me a list of some rare piebald stuff he had (which i wont post because i will be purchasing it). also in his email were the following if anyones intrested. the prices seem a bit high. but i dont know how you all are about these bands.

from email....

Also I have some Jimmy Eat World stuff

Static Previal lp $25

Clarity 2xlp grey marble $50

Clarity (TEST PRESSING) 2xlp $200

First cd $100

jew/jebediah 3x7inch (clear vlnyl) $25

jew/jebediah 3x7inch (TEST PRESSING) $100

PLUS old 'Dont Forget To Breathe' 12 10 vliny on crank rec.. 5390 out of 5500 w/ christie front drive, promise ring, mineral, hot water music, boys life more.. $150

so if anyone is intrested in any of that let me know and ill try to set something up.

but remember these emails are usualy a few weeks withough replys. but since money is involved now maybe that will change.

Ok to everyone:

I sent him an email stating whats going on. i just said i had some "friends" who were intrested. hopefully he doesnt read this! so once i get a response from him about what he wants to do ill publicly let everyone know. no promises on this. just something that was offered to me that im trying to pass on to people who are intrested. Im getting way too many PMs to continue to respond at this point. so if you want. just PM with what you want. i may or may not respond. but the first people to are the ones to get it if it comes.

so i had emailed someone about some piebald releases. and the past few weeks responses and replys have been drawn out. but he just sent me a list of some rare piebald stuff he had (which i wont post because i will be purchasing it). also in his email were the following if anyones intrested. the prices seem a bit high. but i dont know how you all are about these bands.

from email....

Static Previal lp $25

First cd $100

PLUS old 'Dont Forget To Breathe' 12 10 vliny on crank rec.. 5390 out of 5500 w/ christie front drive, promise ring, mineral, hot water music, boys life more.. $150

so if anyone is intrested in any of that let me know and ill try to set something up.

but remember these emails are usualy a few weeks withough replys. but since money is involved now maybe that will change.

No One should pay that much for Don't Forget to Breathe, that's a scam

got a reply from him!!

yo yo.. ok.. yes, I have a few of each of the JEW vinyl.. what do you got? if you can get a few kids together to throw in cash and get it rolling this next few days and make it easy.. I will gift you some nice piebald stuff...

hit me with what you think asap.. I got a few other people interested in the jew stuff.

hit me,

thanks,

Rama

sweet for you doods!!!!!!!! and me!!!! ill now be PMing you all for your email addresses. and give them back to him.

get stoked!!!!!

from email....

Static Previal lp $25

First cd $100

No One should pay that much for Don't Forget to Breathe, that's a scam

it's almost worth its weight in gold, but the going price is far less (like $130 less).