Picture disc framing?

I bought one - may have been rock art frames, but it didnt work at all. Any good ideas out there. I don't mind spending a bit if its quality. And the answer to what it is; tool - cesaro summability

You may consider going with this:

http://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-2532-lp-jacket-record-frame-kita-idjra.aspx

There's actually a 12x12 album flat promo out there for Aenima and the backside of the poster is the same art as the b-side of the Cesaro picture disc. I think that would look pretty slick. The album flat shows up on eBay from time to time but there's a few different versions of it. 

I saw you ran into problems with the record not fitting properly in the frame so I figured I'd let you know that I actually have no feedback on the combo frame I linked above. I've never framed a record but framing a picture disc has crossed my mind.

Yep, but that's not the only thing that doesn't seem quite right with it.

Its my basement. Ceiling is only 6 feet and change high. We put the light switch high up, along with all of the outlets cause when sandy hit (live on LI) we got like 5 feet of water. we moved the electricity up so we wouldn't have to re-wire in case it happened again

• 2 months later...