Any 5 7"s for $10 ppd. in the US

forgeagain

I just thougt that if 5 records in the US = 4 records in canada, then 10 US records = 8 CAN records. If it's too expensive, just tell me.

And Quebec don't hate the Federal Government, right now we have a federal government in Québec (Primer Minister Jean Charest, also known as 'The Lamb')

*The 440s "Hell Yeah" 7" (black)

*Burmese "Treaties of Greed and Filth" 7" (red)

*Hold True "Nothing Can Destroy Me, Nothing Can Stop Me" (pink)

*Only Airplanes Count/Stillwell split 7" (black) MULTIPLE COPIES

*Rescue/Grayson split 7" (200 on blue marble, regular cover)

*Robot Attack/Hypathia split 7" (black)

*S.T. Monroe/The Like Young split 7" (200 on gold, regular cover) MULTIPLE COPIES

*Stillwell "My Eyes are Blue Again" 7" (black) MULTIPLE COPIES

hey justin, just saw your email in my junk folder (hotmail, wtf), and i just got a bit confused. did you say that if you didn't send it out yesterday then it'll go out this tuesday?

That must have been from a few weeks ago when I sent the other package. I sent yours today. Weird.

I just thougt that if 5 records in the US = 4 records in canada, then 10 US records = 8 CAN records. If it's too expensive, just tell me.

And Quebec don't hate the Federal Government, right now we have a federal government in Québec (Primer Minister Jean Charest, also known as 'The Lamb')

*The 440s "Hell Yeah" 7" (black)

*Burmese "Treaties of Greed and Filth" 7" (red)

*Hold True "Nothing Can Destroy Me, Nothing Can Stop Me" (pink)

*Only Airplanes Count/Stillwell split 7" (black) MULTIPLE COPIES

*Rescue/Grayson split 7" (200 on blue marble, regular cover)

*Robot Attack/Hypathia split 7" (black)

*S.T. Monroe/The Like Young split 7" (200 on gold, regular cover) MULTIPLE COPIES

*Stillwell "My Eyes are Blue Again" 7" (black) MULTIPLE COPIES

Ha the only reason I bring it up is because I had to read this book for my senior seminar class for law school. Well, I didn't have to, but the seminar is about Same-Sex Marriage, and I'm writing my research paper about SSM in Canada and how it's similar to the US or whatever. It's strange that Quebec has its own federal government. It's like some north/south shit in the US.

Anyyyyhow, how does $18 for all of those sound? Still a better deal than if you did 4 for 10. Shipping + the box(I use new Bagsunlimited mailers) plus paypal eats up like $8+. After all that it's only like $1.25 per 7"...... let me know.

No problem for 18$ dude!

Just tell me your paypal adress please and i'll paypal you the money right away!!

Also, i've never heard of ANY of these bands. If you want to switch a bad one for a good one, go ahead!! (Except for the 440's . I listened to a song on the Internet and i loved it!!)

I just want to discover new music.

I usually drop by the PO once or twice per week. Honestly, it takes no time at all if it's all US orders since I can't print the postage at home and just drop them off. The international orders, however, I have to stand in line. Lately though, I've had some good luck and haven't run into any long waits. Though I did make the mistake of trying to go to the PO on April 15th. I got there, walked in, saw there were 30+ people in the tiny ass post office, realized it was tax day, and left. Definitely the wrong day to try to go to the PO.