12"s/LPs still for sale! help help help i need$$$

to help you guys out a little....if you were interested in any of these its going to take way more than the offers i have been getting. lets think about it for a minute. would you sell it for the amount you are offering(i really doubt it)? yes i do need money but im not "giving" records away. these are records that i will only sell if the offer is really high. im just being honest because these are some of my favorite records i have. the only way i would sell these is if its a offer i can not refuse. as for the rest of the records in the main list above...please make offers that are realistic to record collectors. if you can not make a offer that makes sense please do not waste your time and my time. i have been getting a lot of offers and about 50% are poop. you wouldnt take the offers and IM NOT TAKING THE OFFERS. i need the money but I WILL NOT SELL THEM IF THE OFFER IS JUST SILLY. im not going to say any names but please do not take me for a idiot. im 30 and have been collecting records since i was 13.over half of my life. get it...got it...word!

ober

(i dont mean to sound like a dick but i know i do)

Charles Bronson-s/t(met fest edition, white vinyl,silkscreened cover, glued on labels, #ed 84/100, 2 big charles Bronson stickers, coalition records)

Crossed out-fuck grind core(boot)

agnostic front-cause for alarm(combat core)

Agnostic front-cause for alarm(clear vinyl, fisher king records)

At the gates- slaughter of the soul(sealed, color vinyl, w/color vinyl sticker on shrink, earache records)

Carry on-a life less plagued(sorta clear red orange with light orange and yellow splatters)

Citizens arrest-colossus(clear red vinyl, war dance records)

Converge-no heroes(all colors pressed)

Converge-jane doe

Converge-petitioning the empty sky

Converge/agoraphobic nosebleed-the poachers diaries(clear orange, hydra head records)

Converge/agoraphobic nosebleed-the poachers diaries(clear vinyl, relapse)

Converge-you fail me(white vinyl)

Converge-petitioning forever(clear gold/orange vinyl w/7”)

Crossed out-discog lp(white vinyl w/ black, red, brown streaks, slap a ham)

Deftones-white pony(double clear red vinyl w/red vinyl(rubber) cover and insert)

Entombed-left hand path(sealed, color vinyl, w/ color vinyl sticker on shrink, earache records)

Get up kids-four minute mile(signed by whole band on cover and on actual vinyl, doghouse records)

Gorilla biscuits-start today(clear red vinyl)

Infest-slave(solid dark blue with a few black streaks, off the disk)

Lack of interest-trapped inside(orange marble w/ black streaks, slap a ham records)

Los crudos-last stand(clear red vinyl, #ed 152/315, screened cover on inside of beer can box, sheet with release info on it, hand written label to inform of a side. Very rare)

Madball-ball of destruction(century media records)

Madball-hold it down(sealed, epitaph records)

Madball-demonstrating my style(roadrunner records)

Mind eraser- glacial reign(white vinyl with 7”)

Negative fx-s/t(clear red vinyl, taang records)

Negative fx-s/t(clear vinyl, taang records)

One life crew-crime ridden society(mint green marble, victory)

sick of it all-scratch the surface(clear red, equal vision records)

Siege-drop dead(test press, signed by Kevin & rob, deep six records)

Slapshot-step on it(taang records)

Slapshot-step on it(clear green vinyl, taang records)

Sleep-holy mountain(sealed, color vinyl, w/color vinyl sticker on shrink, earache records)

Strife- one truth(blue vinyl)

turbonegro-apocalypse dudes(light pink marble vinyl, man’s ruin records)

v/a-memories of tomorrow(clear vinyl w/carry on, life’s halt, no justice, and many more)

v/a-memories of tomorrow(clear vinyl, pre order rare cover #ed 20/150 w/no justice, life’s halt, carry on, what happens next and many more awesome bands)

Smiths-the queen is dead lp(gatefold w/ lyrics inside, rough trade records)

Smiths-how soon is now 12“(w/ well I wonder, oscillate wildly, rough trade records)

Smiths-the boy with the thorn in his side 12”(rough trade records)

Smiths-hateful of hollow lp( gatefold, rough trade records)

Smiths-how soon is now 12”(long version + edit version and girl afraid, rough trade records)

Smiths-panic 12”( clear blue vinyl, w/there is a light that never goes out , the queen is dead, zensor records)

if anyone missed this list yesterday or happened to run into money please check this lp list out as well as the 7" list i put up today. i really need the money and a lot of this is waaaaaay oop. so do what you gotta do........thanks for your time. a lot of these have never been played so its like you are getting brand new! rad right? i think so.

the best thing about that record is that the company that put it out fucked up all over the place on it. TRACK 1- YOU'RE SO DUMP(SHOULD BE DUMB) its fucked up on the center label and on the track listing on the back. also says screwdriver once or twice on the back and some other random misprints. the sound on it rules.