THE BLACK KEYS "Attack & Release" LP comes w/ CD

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE BLACK KEYS "Attack & Release" LP comes w/ CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/non292476?

This new Black Keys has my highest endorsement. I have been a long time fan back when I first saw them at SXSW during the time "Thickfreakness" came out which until this album came out was my favorite. "Attack and Release" was produced by Dangermouse from what I understand and normally, I wouldn't think that it would make much of a difference, but something about this new album has that timeless characteristic where you wouldn't know by hearing if it came out in the 70's or today. So fucking good. Get this if you have ever been a fan or if you always wanted something to start out with.

Every time this band played within walking distance of my apartment it either sold out before I could get a ticket or I had a test the next morning...

I failed.

Will be snagging this soon (saving money for the impending "Collective Buy-In" first...)

Their hometown shows always sell out fast. Too bad they don't play here as much as they used to.

I'll be picking this up, great album.

Guest Admin
Every time this band played within walking distance of my apartment it either sold out before I could get a ticket or I had a test the next morning...

I failed.

Will be snagging this soon (saving money for the impending "Collective Buy-In" first...)

Their hometown shows always sell out fast. Too bad they don't play here as much as they used to.

I'll be picking this up, great album.

they sold out the 1800 capacity place in denver this week. I would have loved to have gone.

Guest falloutcollapse

I was just laying in bed last night, talking about how stellar it'd be to have this album on wax. It already sold out though! Virgil, please get some more!

I've seen them a handful of times over the years, at times in front of no more than 100 people, always a great show.

They also released an album from a Youngstown band, Gil Mantera's Party Dream, on their imprint, Audio Eagle, so I back them even harder.

Gil Mantera's Party Dream is awesome.

Houseguest and Beaten Awake are two more killer Audio Eagle bands.

Guest Admin

pretty amazing that it sold out so quick. I will order more right now and should have them back in stock on friday or monday. email me if you want me to hold onto one for you.

sold the fuck out. nice work virgil

How many did you get in?

Looks like I have to wait or check the local shop (they had better have some, they're in Akron, damnit)...

Square Records usually has a nice amount of their stuff upon release. I know they did with Magic Potion anyway.

I'm heading up there tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

I've seen them a handful of times over the years, at times in front of no more than 100 people, always a great show.

They also released an album from a Youngstown band, Gil Mantera's Party Dream, on their imprint, Audio Eagle, so I back them even harder.

Gil Mantera's Party Dream is awesome.

Houseguest and Beaten Awake are two more killer Audio Eagle bands.

I've seen the Party Dream more times than I can count. I've known "Ultimate Donnie" for a looong time. Saw them this past Friday, it's interesting as they've added a live drummer (and the dude was in Zombi)

Check out his old/other band Favorite Action Hero, they sadly brokeup before releasing their record, but it's available for free download here: http://favoriteactionhero.com/

How many did you get in?

Looks like I have to wait or check the local shop (they had better have some, they're in Akron, damnit)...

Square Records usually has a nice amount of their stuff upon release. I know they did with Magic Potion anyway.

I'm heading up there tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

That would be most excellent, thanks!

Yeah they always do put on a great show. I saw them play for the Big Come Up tour a few times and the first time there was like 40 people there, and they did a instore at one of the local shops about the same time, good stuff!