WTB Jason Isbell Southeastern Bootleg Edition

Not sure really, i just saw some pics on facebook and straight called my local store with no luck, the manager was kinda surprised by it. Hes stocked every related dbt and the like release since at least sro. But yeah if anybody could grab me one of these it would be awesome.

• 7 months later...

Apparently I need to go into his back catalog then, because I am in love with this album.  The only weak track (or maybe its not weak, just placed weirdly on the album) is Super 8.

Also, like I said earlier, I bought the standard version at my local record shop yesterday.  The sticker said it came with a digital download, but there wasn't one inside the packaging.  Kinda annoying.

Just keep an eye out on the bay for it. I won a copy of it for $32 a couple of months ago. I am the same way, I had never got into Isbell  before but I had heard so many good things about this record that I took a chance on it. It ended up my favorite record of last year and I considered 2013 a very strong year in music. I concur with the assessment that Super 8 is a little out of place on this record. Yes definitely get his back catalog and go see him live. Saw him in Nashville with Sturgill Simpson in Nashville in December. Favorite concert of the year. Also check out Sturgill Simpson you won't be disappointed.