Iron Lung - Mystery Product

Anyone here order these way back? I just got mine today. It's a dark blue tape with "??" on it. The tape jacket in and out are just photocopied black and white images (think crust). It starts with a cool weird punk intro before breaking into raw hardcore.

Anyone have any idea who it is? I don't imagine IL will bother saying.

I have the first Low Threat Profile 7". I bought it on my Honeymoon in Arizona because the guy at the record store told me it was cool. HAHA.

Loved that shit. It was basically Infest with the lead singer from No Comment.

Anywho, I read that rumor over on the Youth Attack chat. I bet this is going to be like that one song from the NoFX Hardcore release that no one figured out and the band never commented on. boo.

Loved that shit. It was basically Infest with the lead singer from No Comment.

Anywho, I read that rumor over on the Youth Attack chat. I bet this is going to be like that one song from the NoFX Hardcore release that no one figured out and the band never commented on. boo.

Fat Mike admited in an interview that they just made that song up haha.

Sorry trevorm, I was just saying that I missed Infest and was pissed. I did hear deep six will have a version of that 7". So back to your topic, are there any more of these left?

Oh, yeah I got that. I love Infest too but I'd prefer a new band too an older one picking up after a ton of time. I'm pretty sure the tapes were really limited. They had them up just while they were on tour.