PO: Reverse the Curse - "Existent" out Aug. 27th

From P+P:

"Hey everybody,

We recently announced that Reverse The Curse will be releasing their sophomore LP, titled Existent via Paper + Plastick Records on August 27. If you missed their debut album, Hither & Yon, then we'd highly recommend checking that out as well, especially for fans of Brand New, Thrice and Gifts From Enola. 

You can also check out a wild lyric video for the song, "Carer" by clicking the image below. Existent is being pressed on three different variants - red/blue madness, random layered and black w/ stripe. But you can also pick up a limited-to-50 black variant that comes in an exclusive hand-screened jacket, which is a part of this series that we've been doing for each release this year. 

If you're interested in the record, the purchase link below will take you right to our webstore, where you can pick up a physical or digital copy of the record. Digital downloads will be delivered to your inbox a little before August 27. "

Order:

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/516348-reverse-the-curse-existent

Video:

• 1 month later...

Streaming this record now and it sounds great. Definitely a Devil and God-era Brand New vibe to it. I've been meaning to pick up Hither and Yon for ages so I'll grab the both of them from P & P.

Yeah, I still need to pick up Hither and Yon. I'm surprised the screened cover of this is still available.