PO: Night Birds - Born To Die In Suburbia LP (screened cover)

Hey all ... sorry to those who experienced the annoying webstore BS today ... trust me if you thought you were frustrated, I was pulling my fucking hair out for about two hours straight. Basically the volume of traffic crashed my server (or some other technical mumbo jumbo).

I've never really had this happen before, thanks to those who stuck it out and were able to get a copy, my apologies to those who couldn't (and tried their hardest) or just didn't get the email in time.

The band will have the other half of the silkscreened copies for their record release shows this weekend in Philly, NY, and NJ.

Limited version or no, this LP is incredible and both myself and the band (especially, of course) put a lot of time, hard work, and effort into creating a release we are all extremely proud of ... hopefully you pick it up (I think my webstore might be working a little better this evening).

Thanks!

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this in the mail today. Glad I was able to get this. I actually missed out on the pre order so I emailed Brian about it as I knew they were gong to have some for their release shows. He kept my contact info and after the shows he emailed me and sent out a copy! Totally awesome. I would post some pics but I'm to dumb to figure it out