PO: SED NON SATIATA "Mappo" gatefold LP, west-coast tour, webstore sale, etc.

Some folks have been asking if the USA copies of "Mappo" are sold out?

The answer is; not yet. It was a bit slower weekend than we expected.

But we still had a fantastic response, and fully expect the rest to go this week.

So, get your orders in if you've been waiting....  Otherwise, a very small

amount will be sent to distros such as Ebullition, Dead Tank, Interpunk, and

Deathwish in mid-August.

Just curious, I ordered a Ciel repress the first day hoping to get it on color, how fast did those sell out/have they? Thanks!

I have no clue how i missed that the preorder for Ciel went up. So i emailed them just now asking if any of the color vinyl were still available. They are all sold out. They did not specify as to when, so i would say email them specifically to see if you nabbed it. I mean, with only 50 its tough. small numbers. 

very bummed i missed out on that. but the regular version will be better than no version. 

I have no clue how i missed that the preorder for Ciel went up. So i emailed them just now asking if any of the color vinyl were still available. They are all sold out. They did not specify as to when, so i would say email them specifically to see if you nabbed it. I mean, with only 50 its tough. small numbers. 

very bummed i missed out on that. but the regular version will be better than no version. 

ah thanks a lot dude! yeah i've always been surprised how many people dig this band, it took me FOREVER to track down a copy of ciel 1st press and that was /500 i think. 

bisaufsmesser (Germany) has preorders for Mappo/Le Ciel now (with Le Ciel on white vinyl, PO only), maybe you get lucky here: http://www.bisaufsmesser.com/store/SED-NON-SATIATA-le-ciel-de-notre-enfance-LP-pre-order_detail_11209.html

bisaufsmesser (Germany) has preorders for Mappo/Le Ciel now (with Le Ciel on white vinyl, PO only), maybe you get lucky here: http://www.bisaufsmesser.com/store/SED-NON-SATIATA-le-ciel-de-notre-enfance-LP-pre-order_detail_11209.html

I was just getting on here to post about this! Thanks. I've actually been in talks with Robert at ADAGIO830 since Monday. Got in touch with him the moment i found out i missed out with Echo Canyon. He said he put my name on his presale list before the preorder even went up. Did this guarantee me the colored version of the vinyl? Well, I'm not totally sure on that. haha. I never did get a confirmation on that. I think there was a little bit of a language barrier between us. But its fine. Super nice fellow and honestly, being that the other options for the colored vinyl arent available to me, it was worth a shot. 

Would anyone planning on seeing Sed Non Satiata on  tour willing to buy me a shirt? would pay obviously. hit me up! 

Would anyone planning on seeing Sed Non Satiata on  tour willing to buy me a shirt? would pay obviously. hit me up! 

I can also probably hook you up with a shirt after they come through Arizona. Holla.

Plus, if you're into it, we do have SNS shirts (very few left) available in our webstore!

I can help you out on the t shirt bit, hmu when the tour starts

I can also probably hook you up with a shirt after they come through Arizona. Holla.

Plus, if you're into it, we do have SNS shirts (very few left) available in our webstore!

Thanks to both of you guys! Will definitely get in touch once the tour actually happens.

And Protagonist, thanks about the webstore heads up. I actually checked not that long ago and saw you had them, but i am sadly a large. too bad too, that design is really awesome. 

SNS has a big cartel with shirts, but they also only have smalls as well. I contacted them about it and they said they had plans to print them in different sizes and to keep a eye out, but that was months ago. And as of a day or so ago, still only smalls. wah wah

And Protagonist, thanks about the webstore heads up. I actually checked not that long ago and saw you had them, but i am sadly a large. too bad too, that design is really awesome. 

I just pm'd you, check it out.

Also, any word on that new ciel pressing for us customers?

We will be trying to get some from the band while they're here on tour - if they have them. When that happens,

we will make a thread to alert USA folks for sure.

If not, we'll probably get some from the Euro labels later, but not til mid/late August if we do, and not for sure.

Looks like the band will have some (not too many) copies of the "Mappo" gatefold LP for their

west-coast tour with Carrion Spring. We will grab some of our copies from them around the 10th

of August as well, and start filling orders ASAP. Then we expect to recieve the bulk of our share

of the pressing to arrive from Europe shortly thereafter.

In the meantime, we're still accepting pre-orders while we still have a handful to sell...but the

combo packages are all sold out!

Glad everyone is digging the streaming of the full album! Incredible, isn't it?!?

Still a handful of pre-orders availabel to grab before we receive the records in about 2 weeks.
After that, we'll likley be finishing off the 1st press by fulfilling orders from distros such as

Ebullition, Deathwish, Interpunk, Halo of Flies, and more.

Go see them on tour all over the western US with Carrion Spring starting Aug 1st.

It's hard to stop listening to it, isn't it?  I can't wait to see them play again.

Hope some of you are out west and can take advantage of their tour!

I'm not out west, but I hear they'll have tour tapes. Any chance you can grab me one when you see them?

I'm not out west, but I hear they'll have tour tapes. Any chance you can grab me one when you see them?

We are gettin like a half dozen copies of the cassette version for distro, so keep an eye here

and/or our Facebook (best option) for an update when they arrive in the webstore. Happy to 

hold one for you :)