Boris w/ Merzbow Rock Dream

i'm gonna wait to see if anyone over here is gonna stock it. hopefully, southern might get a few copies. they have the pic disc version of Altar a full £10 ($20) cheaper than for what they were selling them for at the Altar gig in London.

the shipping tots it up to just under $60 and if southern lord make us pay the ROW rate, $80+ (see page 1 for the confusion surrounding Southern Lords pricing policy. well, confusion for dumbass' like me), its getting mighty pricey

Wow. That looks like an awesome package. Well worth the price (domestically) for a 3x 180g with that package. Sucks it costs so much for our international friends. Although we have to deal with it the other way too (damn Garden of Exile for putting out such awesome releases and for no distros to carry them).

Everytime I try to save money more releases pop out of the woodwork. I picked up this and the smile preorder, and I may need to splurge on that rainbow as well.

Wow. That looks like an awesome package. Well worth the price (domestically) for a 3x 180g with that package. Sucks it costs so much for our international friends. Although we have to deal with it the other way too (damn Garden of Exile for putting out such awesome releases and for no distros to carry them).

yeah, very true. Conspiracy Records - here's looking at you.

big hopes that someone will distro it over here. although, it'll probably end up being around the same kinda money as SL. although, no risk of copping import duties if bought locally. they might even have some at the London gig! taking a FUCKING fistfull of cash to that mofo...

fuck this. i don't bother with sl much and never with boris anymore. this looks nice, but i'd rather spend my hard earned $30 on the new gregor samsa 2xlp, rather than $60 on this.

lol Boris hates their fans. here's a quick rundown of why you won't have any money for any other records this month

- japanese cd version

- us cd with alternate mix

- Statement 7" on SL

- Message 12" on Inoxia

- jap 2xLP

- us 2XLP

can i go ahead and throw in the t-shirt on Inoxia and shirt/hoodie combo on SL?

oh, and here's the Rock Dream 3xLP for $30 which, oddly enough, gets released at the same time as the Smile wallet-attack

hasn't that statement 7" been sold out for around a month?

yup, although insound have them available with the SL Smile CD pre-order. they were supposedly speccially done for Insound.

man, i sat on the fence about it when it went up on SL, and then i saw that all thats heavy was an official distro for it. and then i just never got around to it.

i think its way better than the doomriders split

agreed, the quality on the doomrider split was piss poor and not really all that great. but hey, sounded like a good idea at the time

That record was awesome for the Doomriders side alone.

"This next song goes out to everyone who rides a skateboard!"

Let's see some pics of the Boris/Merzbow already!