PO: Yuck - Glow and Behold 10/1/13

finally got a chance to listen today. i was weary about it once i heard that daniel left, but they really didn't lose any bit of their sound. definitely diggin this after one listen.

few bands are able to handle a blow, like losing their lead singer, so I figured they were done! Nope, not if you have amazing song writing to back you up! I will admit at first it was hard to swallow the new vocals, but once I got lost in the amazing song structures, hooks, ect I forgot all about Daniel! Go Yuck!

It is a really hopeful record. Minus Daniel Bloomberg there's less of a "raw" "indie" edge. Feels more thought out, emotional at times, maybe even more experimental sort of like the B-Sides to the Yuck deluxe record. Honestly if you told me Hebronix (Daniel Bloombergs solo project) latest record were the B-Sides to Glow and Behold I'd believe you. 

I like the core members of this band, I read there should have been a name change, not sure that would have been necessary after spinning the album 4 times.