Harm's Way - Reality Approaches pressing info mystery

I purchased a Harm's Way - Reality approaches LP at This Is Hardcore a couple of weeks ago. The color is orange with a black and some pink splatter. When I went to add it to my tradelist, I couldn't find any pressing information on this particular variant. What's baffling me most is that I can't find any evidence of this color on the internet anywhere (tradelists, the organized crime website, deadformat pressing info, discogs, etc..) The organized crime website has the pressing information listed as 

First press: 20 test presses, 100 clear red, 200 coke bottle clear, 700 black. Second Press: 557 Solid Pink

The other weird thing is that the inner sleeve is stamped and hand numbered 108/115.

Does anyone know any information about this variant and if the numbers on the inner sleeve are correct? 

28rza1h.jpg

24q0o3l.jpg

1zytq48.jpg

It's the usual Organized Crime Records stamp for when they do that on innersleeves - I see no reason how it could be more correct then their numbering.

Still doesn't explain why there's no evidence of this color anywhere, not even on their own pressing information. Possibly a tour variant?

I don't believe it's a This Is Hardcore pressing because it was the only copy, shoved in a bin with a bunch of other records at a distro. I wish I remember which distro it was. Also, the condition of the sleeve indicated that the record is older, it has a bit of wear. I emailed Organized Crime Records on August 19th, hoping they get back to me.