Choosing a turntable

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, been so busy with work and life haha. It's nothing fancy, all Fisher brand. But I bought it when I was just getting into listening and collecting vinyl so its been a great starter setup. I literally got the whole setup (wood cabinet, speakers, 6 cd changer, receiver, tape deck and it also came with a turntable) for $15 at a yard sale. An elderly woman was moving to Southern California and needed to sell everything. She said $15 and the whole thing is yours. So I definitely jumped on that haha. I'll take close up pictures sometime.

Sorry for the late reply, been so busy with work and life haha. It's nothing fancy, all Fisher brand. But I bought it when I was just getting into listening and collecting vinyl so its been a great starter setup. I literally got the whole setup (wood cabinet, speakers, 6 cd changer, receiver, tape deck and it also came with a turntable) for $15 at a yard sale. An elderly woman was moving to Southern California and needed to sell everything. She said $15 and the whole thing is yours. So I definitely jumped on that haha. I'll take close up pictures sometime.

I'd love to see pics of your score.

• 2 weeks later...

This is way overdue, I've been really busy so I apologize! Haha. Here are some pictures of my setup, like I said I got the whole thing for 15 bucks at a yard sale. I have no idea if any of this is worth anything, most likely not. but if someone knows and wants to give me a general price range that would be awesome!

aXwNFmK.jpg

Tu24Ipx.jpg

CVrVQY6.jpg

GNKvdHN.jpg

8wfvl4k.jpg

jUAVuhi.jpg

hWroRTu.jpg