no idea question

i recently put in an order at no idea and when i got my package one of the records i ordered they did not have in stock and he said he would refund the amount of the record to my account. it has been over 2 weeks and i havent seen anything. who do i contact about this and do you think that i can just tell them to send another record instead of refunding my money. thanks for the help

If they haven't refunded you money you might want to contact them again. It's seldom that they sell soemthing they don't have, so when it it does happen, it's usually no biggie. Things happen so i don't fault them for it.

They are usually really good about forwarding your money back, so if anything i would write them again just to make sure. If need be you can also ask if they can send you another record of the same cost. They usually do though. Really good guys over there.

It happened to me when I ordered Small Brown Bike - Our Own Wars from them. They said they had Hot Cross - Cryonics in stock so I ordered that too, but apparently they didn't actually have it.

They shipped my order before they refunded my money, but I'm sure if they haven't done it yet for you, they will. They're good dudes.

If they haven't refunded you money you might want to contact them again. It's seldom that they sell soemthing they don't have, so when it it does happen, it's usually no biggie. Things happen so i don't fault them for it.

They are usually really good about forwarding your money back, so if anything i would write them again just to make sure. If need be you can also ask if they can send you another record of the same cost. They usually do though. Really good guys over there.

yeah good label but i dont know who to contact. i only see emails for bands demos and other stuff. nothing about records or the store.

also it was a hand written note and not an email that was put in with the rest of my order when they mailed it.