PO: The Last House On The Left OST

Guest Justin Maheiny

Chuckled a bit at the hand numbering being on a sticker attached to the shrink wrap because that gatefold deserves to be admired

I came on here precisely to complain about that. It's cool if you didn't buy it open it, but c'mon that sucks.

#164 White.

Guest Justin Maheiny

hand numbered on the shrink wrap? beyond stupid

I don't remember what I paid for my Massive Attack vinyl boxset, but I'm sure it was around $120 new but that thing was #'d on the shrink wrap as well and it was a huge box that you couldn't just slit the side of and sneak into it. For that much money you'd think they could at least do a #'d postcard inside it or something.

I also was a little miffed at the numbered sticker, enough to email them, they agreed it was a dumb idea and most likely will be gold foil stamping the number on future issues. I cut my sticker and placed it in the flexi holder, behind the flexi. I also got the split seam on my inner sleeve. Overall I guess it was an ok release, but at these prices, is ok really, ok? Underwhelmed in Maine.