BFD 2008

Yeah it is at Shoreline, but I'm thinking it might just be in the parking lot? They don't have a real headliner and there aren't any reserved tickets.

Also Everlast is really good, but yes he is the guy from house of pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSr3NbCBFs

that's a good example of what half his songs sound like now, the other half are still rap.

And god forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes.... then you really might know what it's like to have the blues.

i saw Everlast on a tour supporting that record and it was actually pretty cool, he did a couple chilled out house of pain songs too. That record wasn't too bad, I've have to see if i still have it.

Towards the end of his set somebody threw a drink at him and he finished the line he was singing, stopped the song and snapped at the audience...but it was seriously SCARY...like the entire audience took a few steps back... I think security found the guy and threw him out...but he calmed down and finished his set...but that dude was intimidating. for any Chicago people this was at the Riv...so you know how many people I'm talking about as far as freaking out an entire audience to step away from the stage.

2 Skinnee J's opened and Sugar Ray headlined...oh yeah. memories...