Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Fake Problems "Spurs and Spokes" 7" white vinyl

Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies" 7" silver vinyl

Look Mexico - This is Animal Music LP black vinyl

Look Mexico - This is Animal Music LP cream vinyl

FRANK TURNER "Campfire Punkrock" 10" Black vinyl

So I met the gentleman of Fake Problems last night and took them out drinking. I stole a couple of the guys from the Anti-Flag show and took them over to see Ghost Buffalo and then later Git Some. I took them to my favorite bar (3 Kings Tavern) and forced as many beers as I could down their throats. They are all very cool cats and I am super stoked that we will be doing a split 7" with them and Look Mexico.

No Idea discovered an entire box of their "Spurs and Spokes" 7" on white vinyl and just sent them to the band. The guys asked if we wanted to carry some for VC and I said, hell yeah. The record is out of print and has fetched $35 on ebay and there are no plans to repress this record. Get them while you can from the band on tour or through us.

Casey and Derek also run Goodfriends and so I got a few boxes of Look mexico, Frank Turner, and Fake Problems' vinyl. They have some really great records on their label and have some super sweet things planned for the near future. I highly recommend supporting these guys.

I also suggested making some goodfriends t-shirts which feature historically good friends like the picture above of Larry Appleton and Balki Bartokomous from perfect strangers. How rad would that be?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
No holdsies!!!!

wanna gimme the extra one you ordered then?

really if anyone would order me one of these, that would be grand.

nick, I emailed you.

no i can handle/understand that

i just don't get why people, and in this case, hickey, need to buy two of the same record

sorry hickey, i think you're a good dude but i just don't understand

Trade bait for the future, or, in this case to sell one to nick for cost if he doesn't get one.

EDIT: Not that I really have to defend what I buy with my own money, but I rarely buy two of anything except in rare cases when I know I'll be able to trade up in the future.

i mean straight up its just not worth arguing about.

plus you are definitely right about it being your money... thats something that is hard to argue over.

Hahaha! My wife might want to argue that with you.

In all seriousness, arguing achieves nothing. I ordered two. I had it before and traded it, now I get to get it back into my collection and I'll have another on hand in case another trade presents itself. I never order multiple copies of anything (with the exception being the new Screeching Weasel repress, which I ordered three in case there are color variations, because Screeching Weasel is the only band I truly collect).

haha, i was trying to figure out a way to bring it up without calling you out explicitly...just couldn't do it.

yeah we cool.

Yeah, it would've taken some trickery to bring up the issue without calling me out. No harm done though.

EDIT: However, if you do want to argue about whether or not my money is my own, feel free to call my wife, she'll argue that one for hours.