Zombi - tour with Goblin, vinyl represses from Relapse

ratbrain

I thought these weren't shipping until January (because of the "1/7/14" note on the site next to the album names) but my "Cosmos" showed sooooooooooo awesome.

Relapse can be good for shipping well before the release date. My Cough/Windhand split showed up like a solid two months before the release date. 

• 3 weeks later...

As am I. I can't believe I'm admitting it, but I'm pretty sure I will be more excited to see Zombi again.

On another board someone said they played all of Surface to Air and more at the show they headlined in Chicago.

Thats awesome.  Yeah I have not seen zombi in forever. feel they really havent played any shows.

They must be playing a long opening set if that is the case.

I saw a set for goblin from their first US tour in october and it seems like its a good spread of their stuff.

this show was awesome.  Zombi played almost all of surface to air as well as cosmos and one more i cant remember at this time.  

they had a ton of vinyl and was able to grab the s/t and twilight sentinel.  since it was a hometown show they were able to stock up on a bunch of records as well as bring out some stuff they hadnt before which i guess included these because they are Out of Print now I believe.  

Goblin was great. they did half a set of soundtrack stuff and half a set of their non soundtrack stuff. played about 90 minutes and felt about 20. if you can go to this somewhere go.

they had a ton of vinyl and was able to grab the s/t and twilight sentinel.  since it was a hometown show they were able to stock up on a bunch of records as well as bring out some stuff they hadnt before which i guess included these because they are Out of Print now I believe.  

nabbed the s/t and Twilight Sentinel last night too, couldn't believe they still had copies, and for $10 each! very punk rock compared to Goblin's $25 four-song EP. i asked Mr. Paterra if they had repressed the older stuff and he said "no, we just never tour and we only sell them at shows so we still had a bunch laying around." Zombi are some good dudes.

I grabbed the self-titled and Twilight Sentinel at one of the local Pittsburgh shops a few years back for $10. So glad I never pulled the trigger from the labels that released them way back. This was infinitely cheaper.

Pretty sure there are a couple of copies of Twilight Sentinel at some of the shops. At least there were last time I made the rounds. 

I grabbed the self-titled and Twilight Sentinel at one of the local Pittsburgh shops a few years back for $10. So glad I never pulled the trigger from the labels that released them way back. This was infinitely cheaper.

Pretty sure there are a couple of copies of Twilight Sentinel at some of the shops. At least there were last time I made the rounds.

I had been looking for both of those for a while in pittsburgh but never saw them at places like pauls/soundcat or mind cure. I was able to grab a copy of surface to air at mindcure because apparently one of the guys from zombi came in and got rid of a few copies of everything they had extras of which was mostly that and spirit animal.

There's been a copy of Twilight Sentinel in the locals section at Soundcat for months. It's been a while since I've been to Mind Cure, but they had one for a while too. That might be gone however. 

Either way, I remember these being $25 when they first went up for sale. $20 is better than $50 any day of the week.