PO: Sepultura - Mediator between head and hands must be the heart

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/vinyl/2lp/sepultura-mediator-between-head-hands-ltd-ed-green-vinyl-.html

I for one am really looking forward to the new one. I thought their last. 'Kairos' was a return to form and reminded me of old Sepultura. Only 200 limited for US release.

I knew this was coming. I dig them. I think the argument about 'so and so isn't in said band anymore so its not really so and so' is silly since It's been pretty much the same lineup since 97 including Kisser and pinto who have been in the band practically since the beginning. Could the new record suck? Possibly but I really dig the last record so I have high hopes.

I knew this was coming. I dig them. I think the argument about 'so and so isn't in said band anymore so its not really so and so' is silly since It's been pretty much the same lineup since 97 including Kisser and pinto who have been in the band practically since the beginning. Could the new record suck? Possibly but I really dig the last record so I have high hopes.

I dug the last one too and I think the new drummer that they have is amazing and will add a while new dimension to their sound. 

I think saying they need to change their name is like saying Cannibal Corpse should have changed their name when Barnes left and they got Corpsegrinder.  Derrick Green has been in the band longer than Max was.  Just an opinion.  I love Sepultrua, old and new.

I dug the last one too and I think the new drummer that they have is amazing and will add a while new dimension to their sound. 

I think saying they need to change their name is like saying Cannibal Corpse should have changed their name when Barnes left and they got Corpsegrinder.  Derrick Green has been in the band longer than Max was.  Just an opinion.  I love Sepultrua, old and new.

Exactly. I feel the same way. Big fan of max in Sepultura, and love Soulfly too. Honestly Though, I had high hopes for Cavalera Conspiracy and with the exception of a few killer songs off each release, as a whole I'm scratching my head as to what happened.