AOTU Single Series Year 3 Boxset Pre-Orders!

paypal. you wrote me back saying the off with their heads split was out of stock.i said dont worry just add to the postage costs.no reply....so i contacted you loads of times via email.pm you on this board like 3 times.no reply no records have showed up.you can refund me at [email protected] $25

ok?

1 Death Sentence/Cthuwulf "split" 7inch:

1 Halfmast "Together" 7inch:

1 Hold X True "Nothing Can Destroy Me" 7inch:

1 Off With Their Heads / Dukes of Hillsborough "split" 7inch:

1 Plan R "My Friend Is Dead" 7inch:

1 Standard Issue "Incite" 7inch:

this was your order. i just looked it up, i shipped everything out to you accept the OWTH 7" because i never heard word back from you. i just checked my email history and there is only one email from you which was this order and a responding email from me asking if you'd like an alternative. sometime things just don't turn up anywhere. it's not at anyones fault.

even now, you haven't emailed me at the address i had just asked you to email me at and continue to contact me through message boards. if you want a reliable response, don't use a message board as your primary way of getting in touch with me.

if all else fails, CALL ME at the record store phone number during business hours which both the phone number and the store hours are listed on the Sit and Spin website.

www.sitandspin.com

your refund is being sent over to you right now. i'm sorry for your worries.

alex

i got charged an extra $5.99 for airmail when i subscribed to year 4... is that a glitch in the system or something?

hey,

that's not a glitch, that's the postage it adds for a half year subscription to be shipped domestically.

thanks!

no problem, i just throw off cuz it was airmail, thats all

• 3 weeks later...