F/S: Jimmy Page And the Black Crowes - Live At The Greek 3xLP (1st pressing/2008 German import)

somethingvinyl

Jimmy Page And the Black Crowes - "Live At The Greek" 3xLP. This is the first pressing, 2008 German import.

This is a great live record.I grade the set as VG++. 5 of the 6 sides are in EX or NM- condition. Side A of the second LP does have some scratchs that create some audible noises on one song. This consists of light surface noise and some occasional pops. None of this overpowers the music or hinders the quality, but it is present. Were it not for this one blemish, this whole set would be NM-. Thefore, the full grading reflects that issue and I've graded it as VG++. The gatefold sleeve has some wear and is VG+. A couple of frayed and bumped corners and some edge wear at the bottom of sleeve. Both sides of has some light marks. There's ringwear on the front and more signficant ringwear on back cover. There's also a 4" bend in the sleeve that's only noticable on the back cover. The opening of the sleeve has been bent in a little from opening and closing.

If you want more details or pictures, feel free to message me.

I'll gladly take best offers or cash + trade deals. Look at my wants.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/somethingvinyl/wants