Rush - The Garden 10" RSD Black Friday

mjglor

What is it with bands who should know better, bands such as Rush who were around in the heyday of vinyl, putting out picture discs? Don't they know they are hot garbage? Yet every RSD, classic bands put out these plastic disasters and everyone cries.

PS. i like Rush and the disc looks sweet :wub:

What is it with bands who should know better, bands such as Rush who were around in the heyday of vinyl, putting out picture discs? Don't they know they are hot garbage? Yet every RSD, classic bands put out these plastic disasters and everyone cries.

PS. i like Rush and the disc looks sweet :wub:

Agreed. Not a huge fan of picture discs, but Rush is my favorite band and I will not hesitate to buy anything that they put out. It does look sweet.

Was meant moreso for the dude above you. 

I think the bigger issue is that releases such as this are totally worthless. It'd be much cooler if Rush was a band that truly had some b-sides floating out there. Press them. Or better yet, reissue their first single for RSD. It sucks, but it would be cool to have.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the bigger issue is that releases such as this are totally worthless. It'd be much cooler if Rush was a band that truly had some b-sides floating out there. Press them. Or better yet, reissue their first single for RSD. It sucks, but it would be cool to have.

It's true that they barely have any B-sides/rarities but at least this record will have a live version with the string ensemble.