worst band ever?

Guest falloutcollapse

I love All Time Low. That being said, the worst live band I've ever seen was called Danger:Radio. They were terrible.

P.O.D.

Ahhh, the "Khristian Korn". I remember them.

I read an interview with them once, talking about how multi-cultural their band was, and one of them said something to the effect of "yeah, now everyone is looking to have a latino in their band, but we were on that shit first!" as if anyone is filling out their band line-up based on ethnic background. ::)

Although that "I...I feel so ALLIIIIVEE *guitar wail* " was pretty catchy.

I'd have to say some of the worst hardcore/metal/punk/emo bands can be found at the generator stages at Cornerstone. Whoever has a generator and amps can set up and play. Bands will just play their mind numbingly awful music all day, and people come and watch. For whatever reason, people are willing to overlook total musical inept-ness and lack of originality because the members are Christian (unless they seriously are diggin it, in which case I guess Christians can have terrible taste in music too [shock!]).

My current pick would be for All Time Low. They're pretty bad.

What makes them bad besides a lot of younger kids like them right now? Their songs are actually pretty well-written and arranged, and a few of their songs have absolute knockout hooks. Plus, unlike their heroes (Blink-182) or their contemporaries (Fall Out Boy), they can actually play their songs live tightly.

fuck yeah! MD rep.

the worst thing ever was getting tired at warped and sitting in the pavillion the same time family force 5 played. i wanted to die.

Worst band i have ever had the misfortune of seeing is 'clap if you're happy'

i did a charity gig and the church i used let me off the hire costs if i let them play the show! it was not a pleasant sight / sound.

as for 'big' bands .....sparta were really shit when i saw them

lightyear were just fucking terrible , but when i saw them at leeds fest in 06 they were fucking awesome, really drunk,really happy , place went fucking nuts , they got naked , pissed on the stage , taped the mic to his chin and went crowd surfing it was incredible.

I also 'heard' aphex twin at leeds a few years back,there was nobody on the stage and nothing happened, it was as if they pressed play on the cd .