Joining the Movember movement

So every year I say that I am going to participate and help build awareness for men's health but back out b/c the thought of a mustache only on my face is not exactly a good look.  Not to mention, my wife hates it.  But this year, my cousin and one of my best friends convinced me to join in.  So on November 1st, I will take on the task of growing a killer mustache.

I know people don't care for those asking for charity or handouts to themselves, but this is a good cause and the money never sees the account of the participant.  Donations are stricly made to the Movember website. 

Again, not trying to raise money for myself, just looking to help money get donated to fight men's mental health, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, ect...

So my quesiton is this, would you guys be okay if I posted my info here and anybody willing to donate just $1, would be entered into a drawing for a free record.  I will buy the winner a record of their choice up to $25.  US SHIPPING ONLY, sorry! 

If its cool, I will post it and set it up, if not... no worries, this thread can be locked.

Thanks for reading!