Coming Soon: VersaEmerge - Perceptions

Will be buying this. I was a huge, huge Versa fan back in the day, and really thought they had a lot of potential to make really amazing music. Blake and Sierra are both super talented at what they do, and I was really bummed when I heard the songs they released a while back. I'm desperately hoping this new sound they're talking about isn't anything like that overproduced dubstep pop they put out last I heard on FBR. I was really sad because I always showed them to my friends and bragged about them, and then I just stopped caring.

"As a celebration of 5 years of VersaEmerge, we are giving everyone an opportunity to purchase our 1st EP ‘Perceptions’ on VINYL! This pressing will be limited to 300 total 10 inch 140 gram black vinyl

As we transition into our new chapter as VERSA , we wanted to do something special for you guys. You have been so patient during this time. We thought this would be a fun surprise. Thank you and enjoy!

Pre Purchase here: http://bit.ly/HAuRib"

"If 100 vinyl(s) are pre purchased by the end of the 30 day window (12/9/2013) we will go into production of the 10 inch 33RPM disc. Only 300 total vinyl(s) will be produced. If our goal is not met by the end of the 30 days, everyone who pre purchased will receive a full refund within 7 to 10 days of 12/6/2013. "

lol

This has officially been funded, a friend just received this e-mail: 

Hi All,

If you are receiving this email then you are apart of the 100 people who helped us the funding goal needed to press 'Perceptions' on vinyl!  Thank you so much for your help.  We are on track to deliver final artwork to our vinyl manufacturer this week.  Once artwork is delivered, manufacturing turnaround time is approximately 60 days.    We hope to start shipping orders by early January.  We will keep all purchasers up to date via email.  If you should have any questions please let us know.

Kind Regards,  

VersaEmerge Webstore Customer Service

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...