New YOUNG ROCHELLES 7", HORROR SECTION 7" and JETTY BOYS LP on white wax! FFO Ramones, Lillingtons

Pre-orders just went up for the YOUNG ROCHELLES “Cannibal Island” 7” EP!! Four tracks of blistering, snotty pop punk from New York! We’ve got an exclusive red vinyl pressing of this bad boy, limited to just 100 copies!  Leather jackets and power chords, tough-guy verses and sugar-sweet choruses – some call it Ramones-core, I call it punk rock!!  Preorder is GUARANTEED TO SHIP ON NOVEMBER 19th!  This is a split release with Mooster Records, Jolly Ronnie Records, and Clearview records.  Every label has a unique, exclusive copy - I recommend you all buy one of each!!

You can stream it now, AND BUY IT, at http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com

And speaking of pop punk and cannibals, please allow me to introduce you to THE HORROR SECTION!  This band came out of NOWHERE.  I’d never heard of them, you’ve never heard of them.  HOW THE HELL WAS SOMETHING THIS GOOD COMPLETELY OFF OUR RADAR???  We’ve got their debut 7” from Ghost Party Records posted right now at http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com !!

If you like the Lillingtons, I absolutely promise you, you will freak out over how great this record is!!  Seriously, give it a listen.  Its gonna blow your mind!

And FINALLY….  The white vinyl copies of the JETTY BOYS “Let ‘Er Rip!” LP are now in stock!!! These guys need to introduction.  Absolutely phenomenal LP, and I only have about 50 copies left in stock.  If you want to own the first press of this record, get on it! Once my overseas wholesalers have placed orders, this may be out of print in just a few short weeks!

And that is it for the Eccentric Pop Records update.  So many great new records! That’s what this is all about!!

Thanks so much for supporting our goofy little punk rock record label!

Nicole and Travis / Eccentric Pop Records

ep06ad.jpg