Very nice. I really like that skeeball one. Definitely going to pick up at least one of these soon for Christmas presents. 

Awesome. Might have a holiday discount running so be on the lookout.

been loving that whale ship for a few months now. it fits perfectly with the artwork for the new a wilhelm scream record and is just so damn cool.

Glad to hear it, man!

They're nice and thick. At least in comparison to some of the flimsy ones I've seen in the past. If you order one and don't like it, I'll PayPal you a refund plus the return postage right away, but no one's ever had any complaints as of yet.

Cool. I don't want anything for free but thanks for following up. Bought skee ball and the bear. Stoked for some new mats on mah tables.

Got the whaleship mat in the mail today! Looks even more awesome in person.

Ever thought about putting it on a shirt?

Glad you like it! I didn't make this particular design, my buddy Kyler Martz did it specifically for a slipmat, so I wouldn't wanna use it for anything else. He has a bunch of other work on his website and occasionally puts up shirts though: www.kylermartz.com

Glad you like it! I didn't make this particular design, my buddy Kyler Martz did it specifically for a slipmat, so I wouldn't wanna use it for anything else. He has a bunch of other work on his website and occasionally puts up shirts though: www.kylermartz.com

Cool! I'll check it out.