Alkaline Trio "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" 1999 release

Hey guys.

Casual collector whose just beginning to go back and look at all my records and re-chronalize them.  Some of my first purcahses when I started collecting were of Alkaline Trio.  At the time I purcahsed a few variants of their 1999 release "Maybe Ill Catch Fire".  I'm trying to figure out how many were released of each variant.

Discogs says 1000 were printed on both black and orange.

I have those but also have one that is black, with an orange center.  Anyone know if this was a later pressing or part of one of the mentioned above?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.  I do not think its the 2008 repress.  I purcahsed it a while back, sometime around 2003 and instead of being a orange and black swirl, it's entirely all black except for the middle of the record which is solid orange.

Thanks for the reply.  I do not think its the 2008 repress.  I purcahsed it a while back, sometime around 2003 and instead of being a orange and black swirl, it's entirely all black except for the middle of the record which is solid orange.

shit, yeah, didn't read too carefully.  upload a picture.

I am thinking when you say middle of the record is solid orange - you really mean the label is orange. Big difference.

Does it resemble any of these:

260_21411101580243.jpg

Yes it looks like the one in black with the orange center.  Is the orange part considered the lable?  I'll take a picture ofit when I return but Iw as pretty sure I didn't purcahse it in 2008 when the repress was done.  When I go home I'll take a look at the barcode, if there is one and post it.  Thanks!

Yes, the paper in the center is the label.

All the records in the picture I posted are 1st pressings, including yours. The colored one is considered the orange marble variant, which is out of 1000. The black one is obviously the black variant and is out of 1000 also. As was mentioned earlier, there were both black and orange center labels, and it is assumed that there were 500 of each.

Hope that answers your question.

All the records in the picture I posted are 1st pressings, including yours. The colored one is considered the orange marble variant, which is out of 1000. The black one is obviously the black variant and is out of 1000 also. As was mentioned earlier, there were both black and orange center labels, and it is assumed that there were 500 of each.

Awesome.  THanks!

This is the correct answer