KISS Reissues (Psycho Circus & Revenge included!)

In a store I go to once in awhile in Jersey. Never wanted to steal something so badly before. Sealed too. Ugh. Might buy that Killers for 30 considering its an import. But they had Animalize for 30. Shit goes for 8 max on ebay.

ItDQpv4.jpg?1?7626

That's cause Vintage Vinyl sucks and the entire store is a rip off. They'll have a record marked $15 and a 7" marked $6 for 10 years. You'd think they would lower it to sell since it's been sitting on the shelves forever.

Ive gotten some good deals at VV. Especially CD/DVD wise. But yeah most of the stuff is pretty over priced

You can usually find killers for less than that. Sealed revenge though... I might be taking a trip to n.j.

No shit? Thanks for letting me know that. If you really want it you can PP me and Ill grab it for ya. 

Ive never seen that site before, but the Sonic Boom looks like it was just copied directly from the actual release the label put out. Ive seen the CoF pic disc before on ebay/discogs but I wonder how great it would sound on a single pic disc lp. It was a pretty long cd I thought. All in all though, some of those pic discs in the back catalog look nice.

• 4 months later...

Has any been able to find Carnival Of Souls in stores this week? The three stores in my area all ordered it along with Hot In The Shade, but none of them have received Souls yet.

I havent seen them I really need to get Hot In The Shade though. One of my favorites. Before I had my own copy of it on cassette, I used to steal my moms cassette singles of Rise To It and Forever (just because side b was The Streets Giveth)

I think COS comes out at the end of june (I may be wrong) I got psycho circus and it sounds really great. I just need to get cos and that live melenium years and sonic boom(one day) and I'll have a complete discography.

Oh ok. I thought that COS was supposed to come out the same day as Hot In The Shade, but I must have been mistaken. 

I don't understand what these fictitious Kiss albums you are referring to are. They broke up after Creatures of the Night and then they got back together to put out Psycho Circus. Kiss didn't exist at all between those records. There was even a counterfeit Kiss cover band who put out an album called Creatures of the Night and changed the cover to have a bunch of fruity looking glam dudes on the cover and they even played the same songs in the same order on that record. 

Got a scratch and dent copy of Psycho Circus on Amazon for $19 shipped.  Slight corner bend, works for me!  The hologram cover is quite badass.  This album totally crushes and sounds awesome.

Wow. I never gave that album enough attention, but I'd pick it up and try again for that price! I finally found COS this week and I'm really happy with the sound of it.