$5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING in Canada!

If you live in Canada and like cheap shipping, please check out Chisel Records.  You have until the end of the year to take advantage of $5 shipping before it goes back to $10. 

If you have never ordered from Chisel Records before here is how we roll:

-Everything gets shipped Expedited (2-9 days)

-Your order will ship the following day after the order is placed (excluding weekends)

-Your records will be packed with love.

-You will most likely get some free stickers (sometimes other stuff, depending on the size of the order)

Other info:

-Items on the site are listed chronologically as they were added to the store. (newer stuff will be on the top)

This makes it easy for people that visit the site often and would like to see the new stuff.

-Don't forget to browse through the older stuff as there are some rare items mixed in.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!  Chisel Records will have some sweet news in the new year and I'm really excited.

Thanks for taking the time reading this and checking out the site.

http://chiselrecords.com/in/

Fuckin eh! Just placed an order! Pumped that you had the OFF! box set, and MFATGG's Kenny on white, fuckin solid finds!

FYI - Anyone that hasn't ordered from Chisel, they pack the shit outta their orders! I snagged the TBR box set from them along with Defeaters Letters Home, and they were well protected. ORDER FROM ANDREW, HE KICKS ASS!

• 4 months later...

$5 Shipping again (CANADA)!!!  I'll keep this going until I return from Pouzza Fest on Wednesday May 22/14.  This also means that no one will be shipping your stuff until then and it will take a day or to to get everything packed up afterwards.

There's loads of stuff on sale. 

There's a Steve Adamyk Band test pressing up there near the top (not sure why that hasn't sold yet).

Del Paxton - Worst. Summer Ever. 12"s are still available.  Sold out of the Sketch cover but there are still a few variants available.

There are also options for "random" records to be added to your order. (at a discount of course)

We have some new releases in the works and could really use some love right now. 

Thanks to everyone that has supported Chisel Records in any way!  Have a great long weekend and maybe I'll see you at Pouzza Fest!

-Andrew